Dear Internet Marketer:
One of the most common questions newbie Internet marketers ask me is:
"How can I enable customers for my Internet marketing business to place orders and pay for their purchases online?"
Now, the authoritative guide to processing credit card orders online is here:
How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline.
In this clear and practical guide to online order and payment processing, you'll discover everything you need to know to make your Internet business go "live" online - and start taking orders and processing customer payments on the web.
- 8 reasons why you MUST allow your Internet marketing buyers to order online from your site using their credit cards. Page 6.
- Best way to take credit card orders for businesses u sing QuickBooks software. Page 38.
- How to set up monthly installment plans billable to the customer's credit card. Page 7.
- 4 essential resources you need to set up your Internet marketing business for online credit card processing. Page 8.
- 5 steps to taking and completing a credit card transaction online. Page 9.
- How to protect yourself against credit card fraud with an AVS mismatch feature on your shopping cart. Page 11.
- What to do about customers who claim they never ordered from you and instruct their credit card company to wipe your charge from their account. Page 12.
- A point of sale credit card terminal can cost $300 or more. But must you make this investment? Answer on page 13.
- How to avoid the 14 hidden fees so many merchant account providers charge that eat away your profit margins on every online order. Page 15.
- Can Costco help you process payments for your new Internet business? Page 18.
- Keeping online payments secure with SSL and HTTPS. Page 19.
- 8 ways to stop unscrupulous buyers from ripping you off with credit card fraud. Page 20.
- How to take payments online with a PayPal account. Page 48.
- 7 early warning signs that dishonest Internet users are trying to steal products right from your web sites. Page 22.
- How to get paid even if your customer's credit card is declined. Page 22.
- 5 tips for choosing the right online credit card processing provider. Page 24.
- How to take payments from overseas customers in 144 different foreign currencies. Page 42.
- 14 ways to choose the right payment vendors for your Internet marketing business. Page 26.
- 5 strategies for getting a merchant account for a new Internet business with no track record or history of sales. Page 33.
- How to take credit card orders online without getting your own merchant account. Page 44.
- 5 sources for obtaining a merchant account - and the pros and cons of each. Page 34.
- How to accept electronic "ACH" payments on your product web sites. Page 36.
- Sell e-books and other electronic products online without a merchant account or even your own web site. Page 47.
- What's the best set-up for your online business - shopping cart or web store? Page 50.
- 20 things to look for when choosing shopping cart software for your web sites. Page 53.
- Here's the shopping cart I use in my Internet marketing business - and why I recommend it for you. Page 57.
- Sell your products online without a web site by setting up a "store" on eBay. Page 63.
- Choosing software for your own Web Store - no programming knowledge required. Page 69.
- Where to shop for the best credit card processing company transaction rates online. Page 71.
- How to minimize your expenses when taking credit card orders by mail or phone. Page 74.
- How to accept electronic checks from customers who don't have credit cards or use PayPal. Page 76.
- How to let your customers pay for their online purchases with secure money transfers online. Page 79.
- And so much more....
The greatest thing about the greatest home business on Earth
Many experts agree that starting and running your own Internet marketing business is one of the greatest money-making opportunities still open to "the little guy" today.
And one of the things that makes it great is that virtually every purchase your customers make is paid for instantly, online, at the time of purchase.
That means no sending out invoices and waiting and waiting and hoping the client sends you a check for what she owes you. No bounced checks. No more being screwed by rich corporations that take 60 or 90 days to pay your "net 30 day" invoices.
As an Internet marketer, you don't ship the product until you've collected payment. Your customer can pay you using Discover, Amex, Visa, MasterCard, or one of the other payment systems outlined in How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline.
That means payment is transferred to your bank - and clears in your account - almost instantly. No more waiting for checks to come in to pay your vendors, utility bills, rent, or mortgage! When you follow the online payment methods revealed in How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline, you dramatically improve your cash flow - and reduce bad debt virtually to zero.
Result: you collect all the money that customers owe you - maximizing gross revenues and profits without the need to chase deadbeats.
Act now and save $20
The cover price of How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline is just $49.
But for a limited time only, it's your for just $29 ... a $20 savings off the list price ... less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time!
Our guide to online payments can help you make more money in online sales by taking credit card orders over the Internet ... or save you money by reducing your credit card processing fees.
In fact, I guarantee you will pay back your small investment in my manual more than 10X the very first time you use it.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad
guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with our e-book, How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline.
If you are unhappy for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I'll give you a full and prompt refund. And you can keep the e-book with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $29 (a $20 discount off the $49 cover price) is for a limited time only.
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline today and you get a FREE Special Bonus Report, Copywriting: the Master Touch (list price: $29).
In this free 54-page guide to writing stronger copy for your Internet marketing business, you'll discover:
- A simple change in offer that can increase response rates up to 900% -- page 50.
- 4 steps to selecting winning premiums - page 6.
- Avoid this common mistake when creating your guarantee - page 48.
- Get free content for your information products - courtesy of Uncle Sam -- page 9.
- The 4 levels of features and benefits ... and why your copy must talk about each -- page 43.
- Best time of day and optimal frequency for sending e-mail marketing messages to your online subscribers - page 20.
- What words in copy sell best? Page 41.
- How to convince skeptical Internet users to buy products online from you - page 44.
- And more....
Best of all, this bonus report - a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE ... even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order How to Get a Merchant Account and Take Credit Card Payments Online and Offline ... and get your FREE Special Report ... just click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing